Monday, December 22, 2008

Outlaw Order -- Dragging Down the Enforcer


Basically, this is Eyehategod. All the members are the same, minus one, and the music sounds pretty much the same, too. Although, apparently Eyehategod is still together. Go figure. Maybe they just finally realized what a stupid name Eyehategod is. Like, if that's what you want as your name, then just be I Hate God. For years I resisted listening to them because of the terrible name, but when I finally gave in I was hooked. They're great, and this is great, too.

VBR @ 220+ kbps

4 comments:

soundweave said...

yo dawg! I heard you like corrupted so you put corrupt files in yo rar so can corrupt while listening to corrupted....

seriously though, I downloaded it twice and tracks 8, 9 and 11 are corrupt, says winrar.

melonfarmer said...

huh, let me try again. thanks for the tip.

melonfarmer said...

ok, it should be fixed now, though i'm not really sure what went wrong in the first place.

soundweave said...

that did the trick. thanks.

make sure you check out Nissennenmondai!